Flatley Heating Limited always aim to provide a high standard of services.
Our customers’ views are important to us and help to ensure our services are consistently meeting people’s needs. If you are unhappy with any of our services Please let us know.
Making a complaint
We aim to handle complaints quickly, effectively and in a fair and honest way. We take all complaints seriously and use valuable information from investigating to help us improve the service we provide. We treat all complaints in confidence.
Flatley Heating Ltd assures clients and their families that it will not withdraw or reduce services because someone makes a complaint in good faith.
Who can complain?
Anyone affected by Flatley Heating Limited can make a complaint.
A representative may complain for the affected person if they:
• have died
• cannot make a complaint themselves, or
• have given consent for the representative to act on their behalf.
How you can make a complaint
You can complain:
• in person
• by telephone 01327 828 066 / 01604 808 801 / 01908 886 002
• through a member of our staff
• through an advocate or representative
• by letter to, Unit 18 Burcote Business Park NN12 8TA
• by email email@example.com